6 Weeks
Monday, February 1, 2010
Where do I start!?
Hadley is 5 Months old today!!! Where did the time go!? She's such a good baby she's so sweet and happy it's so fun to see her personality coming out and hear her cute little voice jibber jabber and hear her cute little giggle! She's such a happy and just GOOD baby! She's RARELY moody (not like her mother, chance says) and just the sweetest little girl ever. I know with our next baby we're in SERIOUS trouble because we're going to have to make up for how sweet little Hadley is! We promise to keep up on our blog better now that we've got a good internet connection at the house! We love you all!
6 Weeks

6 Weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
im glad you finally updated your blog. I ran into your brother at wingers(im not sure which one it was ha) but I asked him how you guys were doing! but anyway your little girl is so adorable. You are such a cure mom!!
ReplyDeleteIt is about time you posted someting! I almost gave up and deleted you... yeah that's right I said it. Glad to see you are back to the blogging world. Hadley is darling. :)
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh!! talk about adorable baby!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!
OH my goodness, next time I'm in utah I seriously want to come hold your cute baby! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! I bet you two have so much fun together, and you dress her adorable, I love it..
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to meet her!
ReplyDelete