Well more great news! Yesterday after I told my wonderful friend Jamie Lynn that we were expecting and were going to move to Idaho after the baby's born she said 'why wait!?'. Her husband Will can actually get Chance a great job with the highway construction starting in April/May. Well I told Chance and he was SO excited! We've been ready to move to Idaho for quite some time! So I talked with my boss to see if I could work from the Rexburg office doing my same job, she said it wasn't possible (wa wa waaaa) but would see if there would be anything ELSE available in the near future. I'm ok with not doing this job anymore though! The summer is so stressful and I've been so bitter at work this week since I feel SO SICK. But that's our great and exciting news! Hopefully everything will fall into place and run smoothly if not! OH well! We can put the pieces together on our own!
Oh and for those of you who asked. I'm 10 weeks along and due September 1st!
No comments:
Post a Comment