Thursday, February 5, 2009

It's about time!

I'm terrible at updating this! I know, I know! So here's an update for you all! Chance and I are doing well his work is staying steady and mine is starting its way into the CRAZIEST part of the year! Which, call me crazy, but i'm SO excited about! It's going to be GREAT to finally be busy at work and be able to keep my time filled and have the days go by fast! I'm going to LOVE every minute of it! But also, with the business comes some less fun, the stress! Especially since WE'RE PREGNANT! haha yay! Hopefully I'll be able to cope with the stress but for now lets just enjoy the now! We found out quite a while ago to be honest and we've just been keeping quiet until we were sure it was safe to spill the beans!!! I'm 10 weeks yesterday. I can't believe it! It definitely wasn't 'planned' but we're so excited! I was baby hungry once I heard Jared and Krysten were pregnant so it's going to be so fun to have babies around the same time as eachother! I've been feeling... ok... i feel sick every day usually but never throw up. Yesterday was kindof a nasty day but I'm recovering! I've heard all the tricks about morning sickness, from the drinks or eating certain things to taking half a unisom. I'm ok with eating different things but honestly feeling sick is ok compared to having to take a pill.. so the unisom thing is out of the question! I just really don't want to take it! I know I'm stubborn chance tells me every day but I just can't bring myself to do it! I'm ok with feeling a little yucky, I don't need to take anything.

Well that's about all that's new in our world! I'll keep you updated and put up a belly picture as soon as it looks less fat and more baby! :)

5 comments:

  1. WOW! Thats so cool! Congrats! When will your due date be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time for a new post! I'll expect your next post to be after the bebe's born!...just kidding I hope! So excited that we'll have bebe's at the same time. It's gonna be so fun after we get thru the terrifying delivery scenario! I think you'll have a girl, but it would be so cool if we both had boys- so i'm a happy camper either way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Krysten, I think it's a girl! :) And don't worry about the delivery. You sat outside my delivery room and heard it all....it's a peice of cake. HA! ;)
    Love ya Loua! Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could tell you and Krysten my labor and delivery!! Mine was seriously the best!! But I however disagree that it is a girl I believe it is a boy! We will see!

    ReplyDelete