1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper!
2. Real tree or Artificial? real!!!
3. When do you put up the tree? ehh whenever!
4. When do you take the tree down? the day after christmas
5. Do you like eggnog? in moderation!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? i've got a few
7. Hardest person to buy for? my brothers
8. Easiest person to buy for? umm chance was pretty easy this year
9. Do you have a nativity scene? sure do! the willow tree one!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? nothing has ever been 'the worst'
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The GRINCH!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? the week before!!!:)
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? nope
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? grandma's treats
16. Favorite Christmas song? um i don't think i have one
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? usually i like to stay put!
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? dasher dancer prancer vixen comet cupid donner blitzen!
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star please!
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? morning!
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? the spirit and the smells! and being with family
22. Favorite ornament theme or color? red and a limish green... and all of chance's decorations
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? raost and baked tatos
24. What is your favorite holiday beverage? Stephens Raspberry Hot Cocoa
25. Do you decorate ALL floors of your home for Christmas? if i had my own place i would!
26. What do you want for Christmas this year? a new purse and wallet
27. Tag? ALL of you!
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? the spirit and the smells! and being with family
ReplyDeleteWhat the heck is that supposed to mean?!!!?!
Hey Laura, this is Mary's friend, Morgen. I just wanted to let you know that I didn't intend to make it sound like I was saying Mary shouldn't have come to see you! I was just giving her a hard time that she was so close to my house and didn't stop by...but I understood that she had limited time and wanted to see you, I was just teasing her. I never in a million years thought anybody would read anything different into what I said. Your comment sounded like you were quite annoyed with what I said and I just wanted you to know that I didn't mean it the way you took it.
ReplyDeleteLaura congradulations on being married! that is great. I don't know if you remember me or not. MY little brother was good friends with your brother matt. I can send you an invite to my blog if you want just e-mail me. bakerca1205@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteWhere in the world is a new post, I keep checking and....it's still dec 18th! Can't wait to see you two this weekend! drive safe
ReplyDeleteUm you are really slacking on the blog!! I need a new post soon please!!!!
ReplyDelete