So, as many of you might know Chance is what my family would like to call the dark skinned Jim Shockey! (well I added the dark skinned part, but they do refer to him as something to do with jim shockey... a trophy hunter) He once scouted... not hunted.. just scouted... a deer for 40 DAYS!!! And if it weren't for a faulty broadhead in his bow he would have the Utah state record deer killed with a bow... I'm not allowed to talk about it... He ACTUALLY cried for this deer... which i'll admit i would too. SO! I'm taking this opportunity and am dead set on killing a deer bigger than my brothers ever have... or any morris for that matter! :) So, i'm taking hunters saftey! I'm took the class online and actually completed it in 2 days! So this weekend we went out shooting so I can be ready for the practical test. It was so fun! Chance's brother Dallas is taking the class with me so he came with us, also TJ and Shauna, our good friends. We had alot of fun! and I must say I'm not too worried at all about shooting, not because I'm a great shot just because we only shoot from 30 feet away.. AND we only have to make half of our shots! but I might just have jinxed myself! I'll keep you posted! My test is the 20th of this month!!! Eeeek!
He made me laugh
Dallas shooting
me and TJ shooting
Chance had to stir up a mess of dirt that now covers the outside AND INSIDE of the truck!... what a boy...
Ooh hoo hoo, you'd better be dead set on you "big buck" goal cause we're not going down without a fight! Jared
ReplyDelete