Well, I never really listed this year what I’m grateful for… So I’m doing it now!
I have been SO blessed in my life. Especially this year.
First of all I’m grateful for my husband… chance is my best friend. He’s so good to me and I can’t believe how well we get along. There’s never been a time where I just want to ‘get away’ from him or just have space. We are always laughing and most importantly he treats me so great. I couldn’t have ever imagined finding someone as great as he is. I love him with my whole heart and am so excited for our life together. He’s going to be a great dad, and companion for the rest of our lives and all eternity!
Second, is my family; both my Morris and Amador family. I have the greatest relationship with my siblings. My whole family is amazing, I’ve always got someone to talk to. I’m so grateful for the wonderful people that they are. I am so grateful that we all get along so well and can always come to each other. My parents are the best parents I could ask for. I know that they love me and would do anything they could for me! I’m so grateful that they taught me how to work, clean, and all the fun things they taught me too! I had a wonderful childhood! We had our ups and downs but I wouldn’t change anything about any of it!
My dad taught me so much that he didn’t even realize. He’s such a hard worker and strong on the inside and out! He hasn’t had the easiest life or the hardest, but he’s always been strong and a wonderful man. I’m so grateful that he is who he is and I was blessed enough to have him as my dad. Even though I might not have deserved it!
Chance’s family has also been so good to me. They’ve welcomed me into their family with open arms! I never thought I would be able to get along so well with my spouse’s family. They’re so close and truly do care for everyone. I’m so grateful that we can all spend time together! And am so grateful that I am able to be a part of their wonderful family and bond!
I’m grateful for the church. I haven’t ever been the strongest or made the best decisions, but I am so grateful for the strength that it gives me to know that there is so much more to this world. I’m so grateful for the sacrifices that have been made so I might know that. I’m grateful that my father never has given up on us kids, that through his hardest times in his life he has stayed so strong, and showed us children how to live. I’m grateful to know to know what true happiness is! I know that Jesus died for us and that I will never be perfect but I can always improve! I’m SO grateful!
And last of all!!!! I’m grateful for the wonderful friendships I’ve made! I’m so blessed with great people around me! And to know that there is always someone there!
Count your many blessings! They’re EVERYWHERE! I wouldn’t be able to finish this if I talked outside of my family and friends!
Thank you all for everything you’ve done for me! I hope I can be as good to you as you have to me!
I enjoy reading your thoughts from your heart Lou, we're lucky to have you too.
ReplyDeleteBeautifully said. I love you Loua
ReplyDelete