Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Little Hady Girl!

Today is Hadley's one week birthday! I can't believe she's already a week old! It makes me sad I don't want her to get big! I'm already sad about it! But we've definitely had that week well documented with PLENTY of pictures! Usually it's the grandMA's that pester about pictures but little Hadley has a grandpa that has been pestering about pictures so I had to make sure I put these up today! Hadley loves you grandpa Morris! (and all of her other grandparents :) )








3 comments:

  1. WOW those are some beautiful pictures if I do say so myself! ;) Happy 1 week Hadley! Time only flies by faster from here on out so enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's CRAZY!! I can't believe how little they are... and can you believe some of us have smaller ones than that!! She is absolutely beautiful Laura. I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHH Lou.. I just want to smusshyy her cheeks and kiss her !! She is an angel! I wish I could come visit you and help you! :( Chance and I were joking the other day that we should move up there and he can do firefighting and we can be mommies!

    ReplyDelete