Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Chance!

Chance's birthday was last Tuesday September 1st, and he got the best birthday present ever! We had our beautiful baby girl at 7:29 that evening.
Introducing Hadley Karen Amador!

7 lbs 8 oz 19 inches long















3 comments:

  1. Oh I miss holding her already- she's so light compared to Cole! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Hope the bowtie pasta is yummy! Don't forget the food in the freezer. We loved visiting with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that is a perfect birthday present! I LOVE the name Hadley to.. She is SO beautiful I can't wait to see her in real life! Your gonna be the best mommy ever...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations you guys, she is absolutly adorable! Isn't that just fun that daddy and his little princess will share the same birthday? Hope you're doing well and adjusting o.k. to being a mom! Enjoy the little baby stage....it goes by WAY to fast!

    ReplyDelete