
Tonight after work Chance's sister Tori took Chance and I out and got some 'maternity' pictures before I pop or get too huge to LIKE having my picture taken... Here are a few of our favorites! It takes TOO LONG to load a whole lot so this is all ya get! :)
37 Weeks Pregnant...

ohh those are the most precious pictures ever!!
ReplyDeleteLaura I know you are prob sick of all my comments but I cant help it :-) I absolutely love these. My favorite is the one with your guys hands in the shape of a heart. You look amazing! Good luck, cant wait to see pics of her. She is going to be beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYour so cute and how adorable are pregnant pics! Your sure cute pregnant!
ReplyDeleteYou look great for being 37 week pregant. You two are going to be such cute parents
ReplyDeleteYou are toooo cute! You still have a waist.
ReplyDeleteLove you guys
oh my loua, you look like you fit in all your normal clothes so you cant be too big!! very very cute! see you soon!!!!!!! crazy i am really excited to see little hadley.
ReplyDeleteoh my heck Laura you are the cutest pregnant girl! Congrats on your baby. i hope everything goes well for you!
ReplyDeleteLaura-
ReplyDeleteI finally realized you guys had blog YAY I love blogging friends! These maternity pics are gorgeous I love the ones with your tummy and the big black bow you look so cute pregnant! How excited I can't wait to see the baby!
-Sara
I am going to assume that you take care of all of this blog Laura, and I have not met you yet. But Desmond (Chance's old friend) wanted me to leave a message on here and say congrats. We stuumbled across your blog! Beautiful pics. Hope to meet you soon. And congrats on the baby last night!
ReplyDeleteWe also have a blog that is private so leave your e-mail on FB and we will invite you over to our family blog.