Monday, July 27, 2009

Gorgeous George!!!

So, a little over a week ago George Strait was here in concert and I was SOO excited! I got a new camera for my birthday for 2 BIG reasons 1-because we're having a baby and wanted to be able to get good pictures of her... and 2- because george strait was coming in concert and the camera i had was NOT a concert camera!!! (it missed WAY too many wonderful pictures i COULD have had at concerts and the good pictures i DID get weren't that great because the image quality was terrible!) SO it was wonderful to have the time finally come that we got to see George Strait in concert! We got there as Julian Hough was preforming, she was adorable and has a gorgeous voice! THEN Blake Shelton came on which was great live. It was a little weird because we were so far back I didn't feel like I gave them the attention that they deserved BUT it was still great! Then it was time for George and he did NOT disappoint! He played his 2 newest songs and the rest were all his wonderful hits it was SO much fun we got as close as we could (I was a chicken and we didn't sneak up to the front) but it was still a great time. Chance's sister Tori however got up to the front row and even touched his hand!!! JEALOUS!!! Here's a couple pictures she took from her phone, I'll put up my pictures later... :)
Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. Ah I am sooo jealous!!!! Thats so awesome! I wanted tickets for this extremely bad! Glad you had fun laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh he is such a cute old man! I bet that was a way fun concert!

    ReplyDelete