Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Happy 4th of July!... a tad late!
We had a great weekend! I loved it! I had the 3rd off, since the 4th was on a Saturday they gave us the Friday before off. It was GREAT! Chance and I went to Idaho to spend time with my family (since it'd been 2 months) and meet our new little nephew Cole! It was alot of fun! We went to the Rexburg Rodeo with Jared and Krysten Friday night and the parade Saturday morning. After that we went with Jared and Krysten to Warm River and Mesa Falls. It was alot of fun I hadn't been out there for quite a while so it was nice and everything was SO green and beautiful I loved it! Then we went back to dad's and had my FAVORITE meal ever! The wonderful Morris Dutchoven! Mmmm! We got to hang out and spend alot of time with Mary and Caleb and basically the whole family (Zach, Tyler, Dad, Jeanne...etc). After that Chance and I went to the fireworks in IF, we got there just before they started so we watched them from the back of the truck, which was GREAT because we were out of there in no time! Never fought traffic or anything! ANYWAY, here are some ... well alot.. of pictures from the trip! :)
Chance and I at the rodeo!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
its funny to me that you have fifty days left and you dont even look that pregnant woman!!! You look adorable. And your little girl is going to be beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLou you are such a cute little prego woman!! I love it!
ReplyDelete