Monday, June 29, 2009

Chance's 'New Do!'

So Chance the other day decided that he was sick of how he did his hair and wanted something new, sadly there isn't a WHOLE lot you can do with guy hair to make it 'different' so I let him ponder and he decided he wanted to do a mohawk :) I must say I did it more to be funny than to 'look good' but I actually really do like it!

yes, the chinese REALLY comes out when he smiles sometimes! ha

6 comments:

  1. ha ha I love it laura! Do you do hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yeah i just don't work in a salon i'm basically my family's personal hair dresser.. that's it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Chance! Who's idea was this? Lou's or Chance?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chance's!!!... i think?? I might have mentioned it then he brought it up the next day?? I don't know.. but it looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness I totally did not know you were pregnat! You and your husband are so adorable together...

    ReplyDelete