Friday, June 19, 2009

The Ballots have been counted!!

Alright so now that the voting is closed I can't tell you how SWEET the victory is!!! :) The Black and White car seat tied with the Giraffe (we took votes via blog, myspace, and facebook), which were my two picks, and Chance's UGLY butterfly car seat was DOMINATED with only 3 votes!!!! So, as amazing as this victory is now it's up to me to mend Chance's bruised ego! But first I must gloat... I would like to thank everyone for their participation and support! Thank my family for the love and support they've always given me! Thanks to Chance for agreeing to this 'vote' so I could avoid buying an UGLY car seat. And again, thank you everyone who supported us! :) And of course I must thank the fans because without them I wouldn't be here!!!

lol sorry ANYWAY.... moral of the story... My car seats won, they tied eachother so that doesn't help the decision but atleast we know that the ugly butterfly is out of the question!

4 comments:

  1. haha i was really wondering why you would have picked the butterfly one... haha now i see. sorry chance. butterfly's are so ten years ago. oh you can count christophers vote giraffe, thats a tie breaker! love you guys loua! call me you still havent returned my call from your birthday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha I agree the other two were the cutest! I like the cocoon thing on the butterfly one but thats about it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, you have to let me know when your baby shower is down here, k? If you want me to go I mean, ha ha I'm inviting myself. It seems like there is so much to do before they are born, but showers are so helpful. The Giraffe car seat is SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I'm going to say is G-I-R-A-F-F-E!!
    (...and think of the the toys you bought at the zoo....they were GIRAFFE's!)

    ReplyDelete