Today was a pretty fun day! Chance and I got to go have a 3-D Ultrasound done, it was really cool! It was SO hard for us to get a picture of her face cause she was snuggled up so close to the placenta like it was a pillow! We must have interrupted her usual nap time because she would NOT move (Chance says she has my stubbornness
I just think she's a deep sleeper like me!) BUT.. with some poking and prodding she eventually moved, not alot, but enough for us to see her cute little face and the FATTEST cheeks I've ever seen! She's adorable! She's definitely got Chance's chubby cheeks (the ones he had when he was a baby... obviously not now:))
We don't know WHERE here big lips came from but my guess is her cheeks are so fat that they pinch em out! Sadly we the ONE shot of her face actually facing us we didn't get (she's quick!) so you can't see just how HUGE her cheeks are but these pictures do them a little justice... She's a doll we'll put more pictures up later these are just a few I've taken of the pictures from my phone so they're not the greatest but still do the job!

Our cute little girl with her arms up by her face (she did that in the last ultrasound too! ALWAYS sleeps with her arms up around her head)

which is how we got this one! you can see her little arm and hand, her hand is resting on the side of her head, her ear is just to the right...

She's all curled up you can see her leg/knee and her shoulder and then her head...
Look at that little face! SO cute! again, no idea where those big lips came from but I LOVE those fat little cheeks!
Isn't technology just SO AMAZING?! She is so cute! I'm sure she just can't wait to get here and meet her favorite Auntie! (That would be ME!)
ReplyDeleteLove you 3!