It was a little hard this year to not be able to spend Father's Day with my Dad even though I wanted SO badly to be there with him! I've always been a Daddy's Girl, that's definitely never going to change, and I'm SO grateful for the relationship I have with him. I am so grateful to have such a strong Father, inside and out... a little more in than on the outside now... must come with old age :). It amazes me that through the hardest times that we've gone through it's only made him even stronger, I'm so grateful to him for that. He's always been 'my rock' and the one that I always know I can turn to about anything. He's my hero and I love him so much! I am SO grateful to Heavenly Father for blessing me with such an amazing Dad! He really is the best I could ever ask for I love him SO much!



No comments:
Post a Comment