Friday, June 19, 2009

Wheeeere's the BABY!?



I've been trying SO hard lately to get a picture or even video of our baby girl moving but I can't ever seem to catch it in time so I finally got a picture today of her pushing on my belly you can see the lump from her little bum (which is what the doctor guessed it was but you really never know!)... sadly it was just as she was moving so it's not as big as it was BUT I still wanted to post it!!




hopefully i'm not the only one that thinks this is cool! (especially because now I'm DETERMINED to get more pictures of her doing this that will REALLY show it! :))

2 comments:

  1. ha ha Laura I think its cool too!!! especially because I dont know what it is like. Thats awesome! Ill be looking forward to more pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're silly. But it is cool. I miss that feeling :)

    ReplyDelete