Alright here's the thing, chance and I can't seem to agree on which car seat we should get so we're going to ask the audience! Vote on which one you like best!
Choice #1 - Zarafa (the giraffe one)

Choice #2 - The butterfly

or Choice #3 - Rittenhouse ... black and white...
wow I cant blame you guys that is tough!!! Um I really like the black and white one, but I like the little thing at the bottom of the butterfly one, it reminds me of a little cacoon for her feet. I pick the butterfly one but man do I love that black and white one. It wont show throw up stains or food stains as much as the other one. lol Good luck!
ReplyDeleteGiraffe one. The gray one will get too dirty too fast (too light of a color). The black & White is cute too, but the giraffe is best.
ReplyDeleteSame as marys vote the giraffe is way cute!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI pick the first one or the second one.
ReplyDeleteThey are all cute, but the first one is definetly cutest!!!!
ReplyDeleteI like the black and white one!
ReplyDeleteThe Giraffe.
ReplyDelete