I'm not sure what else to say so.... here's the first of the baby belly pictures!
Friday, March 13, 2009
16 weeks
WOW! My muscles are STRETCHING I can just feel it more and more every day. My jeans are to the point where I HATE having them buttoned when I sit down it's just too much pressure on the baby! I can't believe I'm already almost to the 4 month mark! In less than a week it's 4 months! WOW! I'm so excited! We have an appointment Wednesday and I'm going to wager with my doctor to let us find out before Easter so we can get the little one an Easter basket! I'll keep you posted on how THAT goes!
I'm not sure what else to say so.... here's the first of the baby belly pictures!
I can't suck in anymore!!! Chance thought that was SOOOO funny!
and yes... My jeans aren't buttoned up... :)
I'm not sure what else to say so.... here's the first of the baby belly pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLaura you are a week ahead of me and my belly is so much bigger!!! You little SKINNY GIRL!!!!
ReplyDeleteCOOL!!! I see the baby! :D
ReplyDeleteTime for the belly band, I have one to spare if you need it!
ReplyDelete