Thursday, March 19, 2009

Baby IT!

Today was my 16 week doctor appointment! Everything went great! The baby's heart beat is good and that's about all I know! I've now gained 3 pounds, my blood pressure is good and that's about it! I HATE wearing jeans it is SO uncomfortable! I just bought a pair of yoga type pants and they are my very favorite of all time! Other than that there's nothing too new to tell ya! Other than our next appointment is in 2 1/2 weeks and we'll know what our baby is!!!

YAAAYYY!!! We're SO EXCITED!

Baby it will be known as a He/She as of April 6th at 9:30 AM!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I will be the first to place my vote: Girl, but if I'm wrong then I still win- two new boys! I will also vote for Jared who always votes boy when someone is prego. The next couple of weeks will creep by, but then the fun shopping and decorating can begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear baby "IT" is doing well. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend. Remind me, you can go through my maternity clothes and maybe find some more comfy stuff you can borrow.
    Love you, Chance and "it" :)

    ReplyDelete