Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Gooosfrabaaaa

So recently I've just been a WRECK! I'm all wound up and stressed at work and just constantly on the verge of tears! I was thinking about doing a post that asks for advice on how I can wind myself down and I knew the answer I needed as soon as I though of the question. It's something my dad has told me for so long, I know what I need to do and I'm SO excited to just DO IT! I've got SO many church books from working at Deseret Book and about 10 that I still haven't read but the one that i've chosen is.... (drum roll please)....


I figured it's a great place to dive in and also help get Chance reading it too!!
I'll keep you updated on my progress!

2 comments:

  1. Good job Lou!! I'm happy for you. That really is truly the only place to find REAL happiness (not just the Book of Mormon, but the Gospel!) I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Choice! I'm feeling the stress of work too! I hope we both have a lighter work load once everyone is hired and in their place.

    ReplyDelete