Well I think I've posted every picture I have taken in the last month so I thought I'd just take a quick second to update you on how life is... Chance is still working doing heating and air, luckily they haven't slowed down too much, no more ACs to fix but now they're keeping busy with service calls! Horray for Heaters breaking!!! I'm still working at Pinnacle Security, Halloween was my 2 year anniversary here. It's nice, this is the slow time of year for us so it's hard to keep the time going but I still enjoy it!
We WERE looking for a new place to live and found GREAT 3 bedroom townhouse that I absolutely LOVE but we're nervous his work might slow down and we'll be in a WORLD of trouble so right now we're renting out his dad's basement... I KNOW I told myself I would NEVER live with the inlaws! BUT I also didn't think I would have a great family the law that I have! We spent ALL night last night cleaning and reorganizing the basement living room. It looks GREAT once I get decorations and what not done I'll post pictures. You wouldn't BELIEVE the difference! If I were smart I would've taken a before picture! It was quite the change! ANYWAY so we are finally settling into our own 'home' and it feels great!
Sadly... I think that's all the news we have in our life right now... We'll keep you updated though if there's anything new!
No comments:
Post a Comment