Alright so, I've been away from my blog of a few days... and I KNOW you all missed me and wondered where I might have gone!? Well.. I had to have my wisdom teeth riped out of my face on Wednesday... IT WAS HELL! Let me give you a little glimpse into my world.... I am TERRIFIED of the dentist! The sounds, smells, all of it! NOT my friend! When I got my teeth just filed down the only reason they didn't gas me is because he couldn't get my teeth straight if I had the big nose on! ... SO... First and foremost I told them they HAD to knock me out or they weren't getting my teeth! KAPISH!? So, they said they'd give me the sedation pills and I'd be fine. I agreed... not knowing they were big fat liars.... I took TWO of the pills... nothing.. nothing... still nothing... 'are these sugar pills?' I wonder to myself?... Then the dentist takes me back, puts the gas nose on me and they start numbing... I WAS AWAKE THE WHOLE TIME!!!!!! Dirty varmints! AND need I add they had to keep numbing me because I wouldn't stay numb!!! They'd start to cut my gums and little old me would say 'Uhhhh!' ... surprised, they said... 'you can feel that!?' UHHH YYEAH!!! Thanks!
I had to have all four teeth removed and the bottom one on the right side was a little tough so they gave me a shot in that side to help with the swelling... Well, my friends, that just helped the left side BALLOON!! So, I go home and drug myself all day wednesday, thursday still feel crappy.. kept the drugs coming... Friday I decided to try and go to work... THEN mother nature thought she'd throw me a curve ball! BAM! Cramps! ... oh yes my friends... she did it... SO I was bed riden... Saturday woke up... sore throat.. and now here it is monday I'm coughing and I have a lump in my cheek and an appointment for tomorrow at 11:30 to go see those dirty devils! :( I hate the dentist! :(
Ok, so I hate to say it but.... BA HA HA HA HA! I'm sorry, that sucks. Funny, but sucks. I'm glad I was dead to the world when I had mine out. I feel bad for you, I really do.
ReplyDeletehahahaaaa!!! just kidding. Poor Loua.
ReplyDeleteyou people are MEAN!!!!
ReplyDelete