Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A to Z about ME!

Attached or Single: Attached!
Best Friend: Chance! I love him... very very much
Cake or Pie: White cake with raspberry filling and white whipped frosting mmmmmm
Day of Choice: Saturday! i can do what I want ALLLL day!
Essential Item: water I crave it all the time now
Favorite Color: green and or brown
Gummy Bears or Worms: worms bears aren't big enough!
Hometown: Rexburg Idaho
Indulgences: Shopping and scrapbooking... and cleaning
January or July: July!
Kids: none yet! some day though!
Life is incomplete without: Love and Family
Marriage Date: October 9th 2008 10.9.8!!!!
Number of Siblings: 5
Oranges or Apples: Oranges
Phobias: Bigfoot!!!! Snakes!!! Heights spiders lizzards fish and alllll those yucky things... and the dark... or looking out your window at night and seeing someone!!! AHHH!!
Quote: I don't have any memorized :-/
Reasons to Smile: I have the best husband and family in the WHOLE WORLD
Season: Summer and Fall
Tag others: I don't really tag others, how do I tag others?
Unknown fact about me: I like to wake up early!!
Vegitarian or Meat eater: Meat meat meat! Meat meat meat! Give me MEAT! :)
Worst Habit: I pick my hair ALLLL the time!
X-rays: Just my teeth for my wisdom teeth :( I'm a cavity free kid though!!
Your Favorite Food: Sushi!!!! I LOVE sushi right now! OR spaghetti! Or noodles from tepenyaki!
Zodiac: Taurus

1 comment:

  1. So I liked your holiday background so much I had to have it too!

    ReplyDelete