Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mark Dee Wedding Pictures

Here's some more pictures that my friend Mark took of the Wedding... I LOVE them! The colors are the BEST!!!!
I LOVE FALL!!!!






I love him





Hunter and Aysha sharing a roll


Chance's sister Cherie and her boyfriend Lon

Our nephew Hunter, he kneeled like the boys did it was SO precious!

This is one of my FAVORITE pictures! Aysha looks SO cute!

Cherie and her daughter Aysha
Wade (our brother in law..married Chance's OTHER sister) and his nephew Seegar

Wade's other nephew Deegan... he HATED the camera

My beautiful sister in law Krysten


My blondie sisters! Mary and Rachel

Chance's younger brother Dallas and their mom Karen

Hunter... he's such a cutie

Two of my SEVEN bridesmaids! :)

Daddy's little girl :)

I love this one it's SO cute

Tori and Wade



Caleb in his ADORABLE little suit! I loved it!

and Hunto in his

I love this one, Hunto and his mommy Kesli

Swann and Krystal a couple of our good friends

Two of my best friends/honorary bridesmaids... :) Jessica and Kimmie


Dad and Jeanne (MARY DON'T SHOW DAD OR JEANNE ANY OF THE ONES OF THEM!! I WANT TO SURPRISE THEM WITH THESE FOR AN EARLY CHRISTMAS!!!!)

This is one of Chance's favorites... Sarah and Kelle... more bridesmaids!

Yvette and Chuck

my line!!



Chance when he first saw me... he's so cute!

Chuck (Chance's dad) and his girlfriend Yvette

another AWESOME one of dad and Jeanne

and again

my beautiful mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment