
I think this is almost JUST LIKE a bed spread Jared had in his room not too long before he was married so my thoughts on this are torn... but it looks country and I like it...
I LOOOOVE this little jungle one! It's adorable!
I'm half and half on this one too. I like the pink and green but not sure if I want the traditional 'girl' look...
So that brings me to this one! I LOVE IT! Maybe it's 'too much' for a little girl but I think it's so cute and definitely different than the normal baby girl routine... I think it's great!Well I guess i'll start updating on my pregnancy... Right now i'm almost 14 and 3/4 weeks :) I'll be 15 weeks wednesday and I'm feeling it! I can feel my muscles stretching and you can see the little pooch growing! I can't WAIT for someone to finally ask if I'm pregnant! I feel SOO FAT! So I'll probably cry and hug the first person that asks if i'm pregnant! It will be the GREATEST day of my life! I didn't feel sick for about a month and I was bragging to everyone that I felt SO good I was SO glad that was over and the little gromit didn't think that was acceptable so the nausea is back for round 2! :( Wah!
Other than that everything is tip top! I've been getting caught up on scrap booking because i realize I might not have a whole lot of time for that in 5 months so I'm gettin it done!
Its so funny how different everything is when you are pregnant! I'm just barley 14 weeks saturday and if I don't eat every 3 hours I feel like I'm gonna puke! So all I do all day is eat, eat, eat. I feel like a cow!!! I'm so excited, you, me and Melinda are all due in September! Its like baby season, or something!
ReplyDeleteBaby season or hunting season??? I think you'll all have to get that straight with your hubbies!! :)
ReplyDeleteAnyhow - Loua you need to post a picture of your fatness. It's wierd to hear my baby sis talking about being pregnant!! :( I wanna see that belly!
Love you
By the way.... Walmart has cute cribs online @ walmart.com :D
ReplyDeleteHey! Cole's crib is from wal-mart. It was ordered from online like Mary mentioned. We can't wait to find out if you're having a boy or girl. Just wait till your little one starts kicking you in the ribs! Krysten
ReplyDeleteWow Lou, I can't believe you remember what my BEDSPREAD looked like 4 years ago. Girls are weird! Jared
P.S. Boy or Girl, cousins UNITED! part II
ReplyDeleteSo cute. i love shopping for baby stuff! Love the red one for the girl, I'm just barely starting on ellie's room though because she still sleeps in our room!
ReplyDelete