Today's the big day! We got to find out what our little 'it' is! the voting shows that no one can get along and choose what it is! It was literally 50-50! Same with our families! Chance's family said girl, mine said boy (other that Krysten, Mary, and Mom... they said girl...) And well....
It's a girl!!!! Meet our little Hadley K Amador!
The Ultrasound was AMAZING! We got to see her yawn a couple times(she's like her mommy already!), stick her tongue out, and wiggle all around! She was a little doll! She kept putting her little arms up and hiding her face so I'm glad we got to see her little face! If we can find someone who's computer smart I'll put up our DVD so you can see her sweetness! We are so excited! She's a great little blessing and can't wait to meet our little doll but I'm sure she's having fun with Great Grandpa Morris and Uncle Brian! And I'm sure Uncle Claude is teaching her to wink and sing 'put that pistol down!'
I am so excited! Bring on the pink! I am proud of myself- I could actually make out what exactly your ultrasound was of. It will be so neat to be new parents at the same time.
ReplyDeleteCogratulations! Hadley is such a cute name! I love it! My doctor wont let me find out til I'm 22 weeks. It sucks. The suspense is driving me crazy!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Girls are so fun!
ReplyDelete"Lay that pistol down babe, lay that pisto down! Pistol packin mama, lay that pistol down!" I just hope she has your smile Lou, but if she doesn't, we'll love her anyway! Jared
ReplyDeleteOK, so those comments about Uncle Brian, Uncle Claude and Grandpa made me cry. I KNOW she is spending time with all of them and already loves her Morris and Amador Family!
ReplyDeleteI love you Lou, Chance and Hadley!!!
Auntie Mary :D
Why am III crying!? :) I love my family! :)
ReplyDeleteOMG>>>>>>> why is it that i have to read mattews emails to know what is going on with the you!!!
ReplyDeletea little girl..... i am crying
we are all a bunch of crying babies! haha
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! How fun to have a sweet, little girl.... I bet you are such a cute, little, pregnant lady! ;)
ReplyDelete