So as I posted before over the weekend Chance and I were able to move into our place. It's a cute cute place. It's a basement apartment in Saratoga Springs (west of Pleasant Grove, it's a new area..) 2 bedroom, the second bedroom won't be finished for a month or so but we're ok with that! It's so cute I love it I'm just excited to FINALLY get everything unpacked! Saturday was the big day, I was supposed to go to work that day for a half day and do a training but I woke up at 6 in the morning and had a terrible flu. I hadn't had the flu in such a long time it was miserable! I couldn't move without making myself throw up more. So poor chance moved everything but our dresser and bed by himself. I felt SO! His dad was able to come home and help him get the bed and dresser upstairs but that was it! And while they were loading I tried my best to bag things up or pile them in an order that they could load them easier but that just wasn't in the cards, i would load a few things up and have to run to the bathroom or just lay down and settle my stomach. It was a disaster!
We were able to spend Saturday night in our new place, we cleared room in our room for our bed and set it up and went to bed! We were both beat! So Sunday I woke up and tried my very best to unpack and i probably got 2 boxes unpacked from 7 AM -3 Pm.. miserable... We got more done later that night but here's what our house looked like Saturday!! It's much better now, I did quite a bit last night but just so you can see the disaster that it was! I'll hopefully get some 'after' pictures taken tonight so you can see my marvelous touch!
And as you may notice there are no pictures... I am having technical difficulties... I'll load them when I put up the 'after' pictures! :) Thank you for your patience!
No comments:
Post a Comment