Thursday, April 9, 2009

Just a Drop in the Bucket!

I can't believe it's already been 6 months since we've been married!!! (and I still haven't 'officially' changed my name! :-/..) Chance and I were married October 9,2008. I can't even EXPRESS how much I love Chance! He is my best friend and I am so grateful that I found him! We get along so well and are now expecting our first little baby and best surprise ever!









Now & Forever

3 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute together! I can't wait to see what your little girl looks like. Are you guys getting a 3D ultrasound? They're pretty cool, I had them with both of my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Laura it's Summer (and Mark)! I just found your blog and it looks like you're doing great! Congrats on getting married (we had no idea) and your soon to be baby girl! That will be so fun for you guys! Mark wanted me to tell you "hi" also. Check out our blog sometime and keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. get that name changed!!! i miss you loua and am so very glad that you have such a wonderful hubby!!! wish i could have seen you, but i understand.... we will see how much longer my hair gets till i see you again>..:P

    ReplyDelete