So I went to the doctor last night for a follow up and to make sure the kidney's doin' good and it is!!! They sampled my urine yet again and there were no signs of infection!!! Yippy!!!!!! I was so excited to hear that! It was GREAT news so I'm officially off of bed rest I can work, and clean and do whatever I want!!!!... except lay on my back which STILL just KILLS me! But other than that all is well!!!
my advice: milk "no cleaning dr's orders" as long as you can! Happy to hear you are doing so much better. Can't wait to see you two- I mean three- this weekend!
ReplyDeleteLaura, I feel for you! I was on bed rest the last month and a half of my pregnancy with Griffin because I had a blood clot in my leg, and it was the MOST boring time of my life. Not to mention, McKinlee was one and I couldn't even hold or or play with her. I'm glad you're off and I hope you're doing good!
ReplyDeletegood deal glad you are better. love you laura~
ReplyDeleteHey missy I am tired of reading about your urine sample! New post please- what about hadley, your turkey, or your get-a-way to lake powell last weekend...Cole can't wait to meet you and Chance- take care you three
ReplyDelete