Thursday, April 2, 2009

Making Ammends

So all my life I've hated April, the month, the name, I just hated the whole thing! I can't figure out what the base of this hate is but I never liked it. It could be because it's the month before my birthday and I just want my birthday OR the fact that playing ninja turtles when we were little I was always forced to be April (being number 5 and there are only 4 turtles..). I just hated this month but I'd say so far this month is lookin REAL good! And I want to take back my hatred of April...

FIRST bit of good news! We got our own place! It worked out WAY too perfectly! Chance and I have been praying to find a place that works for us and we hadn't had the greatest luck until now! This couple at my work just finished their basement and were going to have their friends move in but things ended up falling through, so they were in a panic thinking they just dumped all of this money into their basement and now aren't going to have money for their mortgage! So a friend of mine told me about their situation and I was ON it! Chance and I went to see it Sunday evening, and put down our deposit. It's PERFECT! Right now it's only 1 bedroom but the second bedroom will be finished in a couple months. It's a BEAUTIFUL house! I'll post pictures as soon as we're done moving. We'll be moving in this weekend! (But they're letting us bring stuff over during the week also so we don't have to do it all Saturday so we're just taking a load of stuff every day that we don't HAVE to have before next week. But we are SO excited! WAHOO!

SECOND bit of GREAT news!!! It's conference this weekend! I'm so excited!

THIRD and final!!! WE FIND OUT WHAT THE BABY IS IN LESS THAN A WEEK!!! WAHOOOOO!!!! Only 4 DAYS!!!!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting!- your own place. So do you share a kitchen and stuff or?...Can't wait to hear the details, but more importantly I can't wait to hear the ultrasound results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope we've got our own kitchen, bathroom, laundry room and storage room!!! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAAAAAY! Can't wait to know a little more about baby Amador! Jared

    ReplyDelete